Guidelines for Remote Instruction
Guidelines for Remote Instruction:
- Attendance will be taken during the first live lesson each day. The child must be present for the first live lesson to be marked present.
- Each day, students should check the stream and the classwork tab in Google Classroom. Assignments and Announcements will be posted each day.
- Students should remain muted unless speaking.
- Please keep background noises to a minimum.
- Please limit special guests, such as pets, siblings, and toys. The lessons are designed for our students and only the student should be visible on the screen.
- Students should stay in one spot with their device. Moving around can make it difficult for other students to focus.
- Please remember that the camera view may be wider than you expected so be sure to dress appropriately if you are in view of the camera.
- The chat box and the stream are used for instructional purposes only.
- Please do not record or take pictures of the lesson. This is a violation of the other students’ privacy rights.
*These rules apply to Fully Remote and Blended Remote